Thursday, September 8, 2011

The War on Freedom and My 1st Fried Egg!

            As I type in the dates I am reminded by the numbers more than anything that the infamous date of 9/11 is fast approaching.  What has been termed as the War on Terror to defend our Freedom has been in actuality a War against having any Freedom at all.

            Normally, this is the point where most opinions launch into all the assaults on our freedoms and liberties that are taking place as we point fingers and lay blame on those who are around us in all their various forms and guises.  However, my purpose in this life is to focus on solutions and not just problems – so with that said what can each of us do to regain the freedoms we have so easily lost in these last ten years.
We all live in chains, do you want to let your go?

            The first and essential step is that we must WANT our Freedom.  The second is we must define what Freedom is to us individually and focus less on what we think Freedom should mean for everyone else.

        As easy as it is to use big picture ideas and metaphors I would like instead to bring it closer to home.  The reason we talk big ideas and not small ones is we’ve been told that is where their value and worthiness lies.  If I can’t save the whole world, why bother with just me alone?  This is the ultimate deception and discourager – because the ONLY place you can start is within your own mind, body, and home.

            So, back to my own home examples that while seem ridiculously simple and irrelevant but, I can assure you the vibrational power that they send out into the Universe is creating more change than every complaint, judgment, criticism, and condemnation spoken, felt, or believed.  Can I prove it?  No.  But look into your own life and ask your Self how it FEELS when you accomplish small acts of independence and Freedom.  We don’t have to understand HOW something works to do it.
I did manage to mangle it during the flip!

            Yesterday my great act of independence and Freedom was I fried my first egg on my trailer stove.  Oh brother, are you kidding is probably your first response!  The world is crumbling around us and you are writing about eating an egg?

            Yes, but it’s NOT just an egg – it is a statement of my own manifestation in finding my definition of Freedom!  This tiny egg in my tiny frying pan on my tiny stove and in my tiny trailer represents an idea that is in no way tiny!

            This egg came from a chicken that runs free all day, doing what she pleases – which as I had observed on the farm is eating and/or running from the roosters trying to jump on her back.  I’m happy to report that the girls in the chicken pack do at times get organized to keep the roosters off their backs – literally and metaphorically!

            This egg was cooked in a home I own 100%, in a space that represents to me what I want in my life, in a place where the rules are few and the dues are manageable.  I am free to move away at any time and for any reason.

            This egg represents that I can feed myself what I want – food that is not raised inhumanely nor with chemicals and additives I don’t want to ingest any more.  This egg represents nutrition to build and regenerate my body and brain so that I can get up this day and continue my work to bring Freedom to this world. 

            This egg represents Freedom from hunger, one of the biggest issues facing people in this world.  When our individual lives are chaotic, insecure, and unable to provide us with the very essentials of food, water, shelter, and safety – things like seeking Freedom and Truth take a BIG Back Seat!!!

            So you see, this one tiny egg is much more than a quick bite to eat and then on to more important things.  Rather, it is a moment to fully engage in my own success of achieving my dream of Freedom for my Self in this moment.  And while many are not ready to believe we create the world around us with the vibrational energy we extend from our mind, heart, and spirit – all three in me are sending out with joy, hope and exaltation – I love my Freedom!!!

            It not the egg itself, the act of frying and eating it, or even the ideas it represents that are the purpose of my existence.  Rather, it is the idea of Freedom that I have used the egg to represent that is the goal.  That is how the big picture ideas become made manifest in this world – one tiny chicken and egg at a time and no, it doesn’t matter which came first for this to really work!

          Here's to farm fresh eggs and Freedom!!!!

No comments: