Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What is Your Idea of a Great Day?

Seems no one was facing me when the pics got taken today!
Sunday was just that for me - a great day!  I would have shared all this yesterday, but my internet was out so better late than never!  Why was Sunday good?  Because I had an adventure, I shared it with my new friend Freedom, met a lot of new friends at the Spirit Ranch, and got to know a woman named Gypsy, but goes by Ann,  who has had a lifetime of adventures she shared with me!  Getting lost on the way home was the only part I would say wasn't great!




After driving to Las Cruces, New Mexico to the Spirit Ranch, I started out by meeting one of the therapy horses.
I think this is Star - but he's a mini therapy horse!




After lots of talking and a little video recording....we went to town to eat at a dog friendly eatery where I was so pleased to see Freedom do so well!  She also has a new rescue dog who also did spectacularly well in a public place - though Freedom got quite a bit of chicken that Mattie didn't...bribery works wonders!
Here's the sign outside - awesome food, fabulous owner!



The Ranch and all it's guests will be featured in an upcoming Journal episode - I'm headed back down on Friday to get all the footage I didn't record since we were so busy talking....but am looking forward to sharing this special place with you soon!


Here's Freedom on the porch being very patient - he wouldn't look my way either!

Every day can be a great day if we decide to make it so - so what would make this day great for you?

No comments: