Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time flies even when you're not having fun....

Welcome back, to me that is....it's been a while and so much has happened that I don't know where to start or even if I should.  My last post was on "New Beginnings," but life wasn't listening and what showed up instead was just more endings.

But time hasn't slowed down and more time has passed than I could have imagined.  I thought that the month of November would bring a clarity of direction for this journey I think I am on, but instead it is just highlighting that while time is moving forward....I seem to not.

While in the grandest of schemes and levels loss may not exist, is sure feels like it does down here on planet Earth.  With loss must also come a little time to adjust to it, trying to pretend we don't notice it or feel it only results in disorganized energy patterns that show up as "problems and illnesses" down the road.  I've been coping with many losses these last few months, none that were planned or desired, but real for me in this here and now.

But I've also been opened up to new information and as I let the pain of what was go, the possibility of what could be has more room to enter in, to expand and to grow.

Today I am hoping that the new will now overtake the told, that the ending that was will transform itself into the beginning that could be....time will tell even as it flies by with ever increasing speed.

The rainbow has long been a symbol of new beginnings, hope and something we value at it's end.  Here's to chasing more rainbows and finding more gold (or what is really of value to each of us).

Jill
jillelizabeth.net

No comments: