Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Problem or Solution?

Yesterday I wanted to further understand the problem of what is happening to the world - and I did....but here's the issue with naming the problem, sometimes it is really, really hard to let the problem go when it is SOOOO overwhelming!

I started thinking more about how we want to know what is happening, but the reality of it can be so devastating and frightening that a normal human response is to shut down, distract, or in my case go much lower in my mood than I wanted for my self.

You can't know what you do want until you name it and we most easily find the name and ownership of what we want when we name and own what we don't want.  What is happening in the world right now is a whole lot of what we don't want going on.

It is a true revolution for change or is it a facade to move us further into our fear and thus increase the control?  Do we face it or fight it or forget about it?  How do we know what is real when both sides are too incredible to fathom?

The immediate thing to do is to be aware you are off vibrationally when you find yourself more in the problem than not!  For me, a good way to ground myself back to where I want to be is to get outside, and yesterday provided stunning blue skies above a small lake surrounded by snow.  It just doesn't get any better than that!  How can I stay down when beauty surrounds me?

The problem can suck you down and drain everything you've got if you don't stop it in time.  I do not believe in hiding or denying what the problems in our lives and in this world are...but I do believe, well I know, that relief and resolution only comes when we let the problem go and move into the solution.  No one ever felt better or did anyone any good by staying stuck in the problem, no matter what its name was.

No comments: